We are delighted to announce the launch of “One on One with ESMS”, a new service line which offers one on one instruction on a variety of marketing topics. Whether you are with a corporation, an entrepreneur or want to hone your business skills – we are here to help take you to your next level of success. ESMS works with people with all ranges of experience from introductory to advanced skills.
We have been teaching and coaching our clients for years and because of their success stories many individuals have sought us out to do one on one sessions. The need for additional education has led us to a new niche’ in working with people who may or may not have any business affiliation and wish to expand their skill set.
The first “One on One with ESMS” will focus on LinkedIn. As many of you may be aware LinkedIn is akin to your resume online. It is a fabulous tool, which is offered as both a free and fee based product. I have used the free version for years and have found it to have great utility.
FACTS ABOUT LINKEDIN
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. The goal of the site is to allow registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally.
Why should you get “Linked In” to LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 364 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
- Professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than two new members per second.
- In Q1 2015, more than 75% of new members came to LinkedIn from outside the United States.
- There are over 39 million students and recent college graduates on LinkedIn. They are LinkedIn’s fastest-growing demographic.
What are some of the aspects we will cover in LinkedIn One on One?
- Building your profile page.
- Headshots for your profile picture.
- Defining your centers of influence list.
- Group affiliations.
- Connecting with others.
- Searching for jobs.
- Building & Maximizing context.
- Getting the INSIDE track on companies BEFORE that interview.
Begin the conversation with Cynthia at email@example.com or 610-505-3503. Pricing will vary depending on your specific area of interest within LinkedIn and your base knowledge. Both these factors will influence the amount of time required.
Your initial inquiry is FREE!
Published by: Ashley Mattes and Bianca Spatola